- Jar is shorter than most hydraulic jars
- Higher impact capability, it can hit harder than any othe r jar of the same size
- Maximum operating temperature 500 degrees F
- Large bore for drop ball
- Jar has high tensile strength for higher impact service capability
- Jar is hydrostatic pressure balanced
- Jar can be run in compression or tension
The G-FORCE Coiled Tubing Jar is a straight pull up and push down jarring tool that employs a combination of proven principles of hydraulics and mechanics.
- The Jars unique design simplifies redress
- Allows for easy, dependable service
- No setting or adjustment is required before going in the hole or after the fish is engaged.
The G-FORCE Coiled Tubing Jar allows the operator to easily control the intensity of the jarring blows by varying the load. The jar can deliver a wide range of blows from low to very high impact and impulse forces.
The G-FORCE Coiled Tubing Jar is fully adjustable down-hole by varying the pull of the coiled tubing to fire up or slacken off to fire down. Cocking or resetting the G-FORCE Coiled Tubing Jar is automatic once the desired impact is delivered, just raise or lower the string to allow the proprietary metering mechanism to be reactivated. The G-FORCE Coiled Tubing Jar is again ready to deliver the next impact. There is no need to “Cool Down” the G-FORCE Coiled Tubing Jar as its proprietary design allows the jar to maintain its temperature and pressure compensation at all times.
G-FORCE Jar Suggested Applications
- G-Force Coiled Tubing Jars are designed for coiled tubing operations, drilling, milling, fishing and other remedial work-over and completion operations.
- Ultra-deep and hot well bores
- Deviated, horizontal and vertical bores
- Coiled tubing, snubbing or concentric
- Tubing work strings